Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are taxes included in the price?
All local taxes and VAT are included in prices.
- What is the minimum/maximum period that i can rent a car from your company?
The minimum period for a car rental is one (1) day and the maximum is thirty (30) days.
- Can I travel by ferry to another greek island with the car I have rented?
Ferrying the car to any other island or mainland is not allowed.
- Will I be charged more if I return the car late?
Each hour of delay is charged with 1/4 of the daily rate.
- Can anyone else other than myself drive the car?
Only drivers mentioned in the rental agreement are allowed to drive the car.
- Is there a kilometers/mileage limit in my car rental agreement?
Across Santorini Car Rental offers unlimited kilometers/mileage rental agreement.
- What documents do I need to rent a car?
Valid driving license, passport or valid national identity card and credid card are required.
- Is it possible to drop off the car at a different location?
Yes, you can drop off the car everywhere in Santorini island.
- Is it possible to pick up or drop off the car at night hours?
Across Santorini Car Rental offers 24 hour pick up or drop off service.
- What insurance does include in car rental?
Third party damages, Third-party liability included in our rates.
- What means of payment do you accept?
Across Santorini Car Rental accepts payment by all major credit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD, DINERS, AMEX), by cash and by banking deposit.